Ubuntu App Developer Week Multitouch and Gestures Session

Sorry for the late notice on this one, but Stephen Webb and I will be
hosting a multitouch and gestures session today at 1600 UTC as part of
Ubuntu App Developer Week. You can find information on the App Developer
Week at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek, including how to
participate in a session. There are many other sessions throughout the
week as well. You will hear experts in their fields talk about how to
best use the latest and greatest technologies available in Ubuntu and
other Linux distributions. There is also a Q&A at the end of every session.

I look forward to seeing you in #ubuntu-classroom!

-- Chase