Re: libmtdev and XT2

The contacts come in untracked, and the current production versions of hid-ntrig do not add
tracking.  It just uses the first contact from each frame (I think that will be the finger
closest to the bottom of the screen, either that or the top) for single touch coordinates.

In your case, I would suggest ignoring the single touch events, they don't add anything useful
when you're already parsing the multi touch events.