Re: Sources for XI2.1 setup

Hi
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I was actually using the
sources mentioned on the wiki page but wanted to know whether development
has reached stable release points so that i can upgrade to them. I will
certainly check the latest code and get back if i have any more queries.

Rhi

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

Maverick