Re: Ubuntu Multitouch Kernel Driver Development - Details and testing

Hi everybody,

Good news. I have it working for multitouch already. At least qt example finger paint is working perfectly.

Regarding to Mouse and Single Touch Digitizer. How will the operating system make the distinction between mouse and multitouch?

What about the ubuntu unity? What kind of multitouch is natively supported?

Yes Ice, I have a working driver for Windows 7. It was the first driver I developed for this device.

Thanks,

With my best regards,

Nuno Santos