Re: Trouble in adding Unity gestures support on our own device

Hello!
The past two weeks I had fixed a touching delay problem with our device,
but get not any help for support to Unity gestures. In addition, I discover
another problem.
The problem is our device seems cannot support to simulate secondary click
with witch on the option 'Simulated Secondary Click' in Universal Access
setting. I am sure the mouse already get simulated secondary click work. Is
it failed by the shift of contact? Any suggestions?