multi-touch-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: Recent Activity
You could try my gesture_recognition.cpp
What is it?
* It is based on Linux MultiTouch Protocol B
* It directly read /dev/input/eventN device file descriptor
* It does not need to train the GRT based on Machine Learning
How to use it?
* it is able to recognize saved sample file, such as
* it is also able to recognize realtime multi slots data, such as sudo
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm looking in the mailing list archives, and I see lots of activity
back in the 2010-2012 timeframe, then nothing.
Is there a new mailing list or other forum for ubuntu multitouch development?
Particularly, I'd like to get my Qt applications recognizing
multitouch gestures - I've got multitouch events being reported by
geisview, but even sample apps like photosurface are only responding
to single touch.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~multi-touch-dev
Post to : multi-touch-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~multi-touch-dev
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp