Re: Recent Activity

Hi Mike,

You could try my gesture_recognition.cpp https://github.com/xiangzhai/grt/tree/master/MTGR

What is it?

* It is based on Linux MultiTouch Protocol B https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/input/multi-touch-protocol.txt

* It directly read /dev/input/eventN device file descriptor

* It does not need to train the GRT based on Machine Learning https://github.com/xiangzhai/grt/tree/master/GRTExamples/Tutorials/OpenframeworksTutorials/DTWExample

How to use it?

* it is able to recognize saved sample file, such as
./test_gr ./sample/2s_zoom_in_sample.txt

* it is also able to recognize realtime multi slots data, such as sudo ./read_mtdev

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I'm looking in the mailing list archives, and I see lots of activity
back in the 2010-2012 timeframe, then nothing.

Is there a new mailing list or other forum for ubuntu multitouch development?

Particularly, I'd like to get my Qt applications recognizing
multitouch gestures - I've got multitouch events being reported by
geisview, but even sample apps like photosurface are only responding
to single touch.

Mike