Re: [Question #291885]: Issues with new ubuntu tablet

Question #291885 on Ubuntu changed:

Leopoldo Pena posted a new comment:
Hates will always hate.

90% of the issues you mentioned have been reported before, or are being
worked upon. A 2 mins google search will show you that. Maybe do a
little research before buying a product that is clearly not ready for
your needs, that would've saved you some bad blood and ranting.

I am very happy with my M10, I know its current limitations and report
as many bugs as I can to launchpad. Some of them have already been
fixed. And the devs on IRC are really helpful.

Complaining about apps not installed by default...sure....I guess two
taps on the screen is a lot to ask.

If you are not happy with the product by all means return it. I've done
that with toasters and televisions....and I didn't feel the need to go
to samsung forums to vent out...but that is just me I guess.

Cheers

--
You received this question notification because your team Multi-touch
Development is subscribed to the question.