mylvmbackup-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Patch to add hcp support to mylvmbackup

I noticed that mylvmbackup 0.14 was released back a about 6 months
ago, but I don't yet see hcp support merged in. Is there some way I
can help get that merged? Some cleanup that needs to happen? We've
been using it in production for about 2 years. Mind you, I'll need to
test it again the most recent version of HCP, but it still works
pretty flawlessly (I'm doing it right now on a server that hadn't been
configured with LVM). Thoughts?

Michael