mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Looking for feedback - Short options for MySQL Proxy

Hello,

Hmm... It seems that the short options blueprint was introduced after a
discussion between Kay and me ;)

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Kay Röpke <Kay.Roepke@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The last point is somewhat mitigated by the fact that you can use key-value
> files,

I second this, strongly. And I even wrote an article on how to use MySQL
Proxy's  configuration file (key-value file) at:
http://blog.zhuzhaoyuan.com/2009/02/using-mysql-proxys-configuration-file/

In reality, most of the options that we care about are from the proxy
> plugin, so we should probably start assigning short options to that, while
> keeping in mind the list Jan assembled below.

+1

Cheers,

--
Joshua Zhu