mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Proxy hackathon: Hamburg, Germany

Hi Dennis!

On Jun 6, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Dennis Schön wrote:

On 04.06.2009, at 21:27, Kay Röpke wrote:
What do you say? Who's interested, what date would suit you best and how many people would you want to bring?

I won't make it for two days but I'm planing to drop by one day a grab a free beer. There will be beer right? :)

Great to hear that you will bring some! :P

Please add yourself to the wiki if you plan to attend. Although I'm not sure "beer" would fit so well under the Ideas section ;)

BTW, just to throw it out there:
We can also take a look on how people can use the "chassis" part of MySQL Proxy for other, non-MySQL specific servers, if someone is interested.

cheers,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028