mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

New Doxygen make targets

Hi Jan!

I've added some make targets to produce the Doxygen output and also tweaked the output slightly (mostly so it correctly sees through the NETWORK_MYSQLD_PLUGIN_PROTO macros and generates more readable documentation). Currently it doesn't check for doxygen in autoconf, and you need doxygen/dot/mscgen in your path.

I've also enabled the call/caller graphs, so producing the docs takes a bit longer, but is much more useful.

make distcheck passes again, too, there were .log files laying around in tests/suite/, no idea why I haven't seen them before - they are nuked now when you make clean.

The docs targets are:

make docs
and
make docs-bzr

The latter will use a little script to gather useful information from the branch you are in (branch nick, revno and date of last commit). Both docs targets will use $(PACKAGE_VERSION) from autotools to set the correct doxygen PROJECT_NUMBER - less likely to forget it in the future this way :)

cheers,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028

Follow ups