mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Windows building instructions for MySQL proxy 0.7.2

On Jul 13, 2009, at 7:41 PM, manohar s wrote:

I downloaded the source from here:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-proxy/index.html.
The source here and the source in launchpad are of different sizes (In
dev.mysql.com: 688Kb, Launchpad: 701 KB) even though the release version is
same. Also in dev.mysql.com INSTALL file is not updated.

Ouch! Thanks for the information, I haven't seen that.
I'll follow up on it and get it corrected.

cheers,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028