mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Multi threading

On 15 Nov 2010, at 11:08, Liran Zelkha wrote:

Hi Mark

Thank you for your response. Is that done on the plugin level or internally in the server?

You mean the lua layer? It's global in the chassis if so.. The first step to multi-threading it will be pulling it in to a plugin of it's own.

Regards,

Mark

Thank You,
Best Regards,