mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Some question about the plugin mechanism.

Hi, all:

    Since mysql-proxy-0.8.0 introduced a mechanism to develop outsource
plugins, recently I developed a plugin which enables writing python script
instead of lua ones to perform same functions as lua. I released my code as
an open source project, on Google Code:
http://code.google.com/p/mysql-proxy-python/. This is my first open source
project. I don't know if I did something wrong.

    Here is a question: does mysql-proxy have the plan of supporting other
languages? Through lua is good and enough, but it will be better to support
other languages. Since in my web-development working area many people seems
not be able using it.

--
Ray Allen
Best wishes!