The "A" page

Okay. I took the plunge and have had a go at editing the As https://help.ubuntu.com/community/A  as we discussed awhile back via PMs. I made a backup of the original page just in case! Please double/triple check me, and let me know if I did this correctly. I added one page as suggested by Geoff, moved two to ToBeReviewed http://https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed  because they hadn't been edited in over 18 months, and removed 9 subpages plus 1 that was already in the list under a different name.

Added:
Ask Ubuntu http://askubuntu.com/about

Moved to ToBeReviewed http://https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed :
Active Directory How to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ActiveDirectoryHowto
Active Directory Winbind How to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ActiveDirectoryWinbindHowto

Subpages removed:
AptGet / Howto https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptGet/Howto
Apt Move How to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptMoveHowto
Aspire One / 110L https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne/110L
Aspire One / 522 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne522
Aspire One / 532h https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne/532h
Aspire One / 722 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne722
Aspire One / AO751h https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne/AO751h
Aspire One / AOD250 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOneAOD250
Aspire One / AOD255 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne/AOD255

Redundant page removed:
Apt / Offline https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptGet/Offline

Whew.

If this is okay, I'll need some help with the forum wiki post.

Also, I don't know if we ever discussed what to do about ToBeReviewed. It was very handy to have it to put the links, but how do we make final decisions about these?

Best wishes,
Leigh

Follow ups