Fwd: The "A" page

Hi there.

Firstly let me apologize for the delay in my response to all the mail I
have either from NewDocs mailing eitjher fron PM, but I've been busy with
elfy and knome putting up a Xubuntu Quality Assurance team.

On 27 November 2013 06:19, Leigh Tate <leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay. I took the plunge and have had a go at editing the As as we
discussed awhile back via PMs. I made a backup of the original page just in
case! Please double/triple check me, and let me know if I did this
correctly. I added one page as suggested by Geoff, moved two to
ToBeReviewed because they hadn't been edited in over 18 months, and removed
9 subpages plus 1 that was already in the list under a different name.

> Added:
> Ask Ubuntu
>
> Moved to ToBeReviewed:
>
> Active Directory How to
>
> Active Directory Winbind How to
>
> Subpages removed:
> AptGet / Howto
> Apt Move How to
>
> Aspire One / 110L
>
> Aspire One / 522
>
> Aspire One / 532h
>
> Aspire One / 722
>
> Aspire One / AO751h
>
> Aspire One / AOD250
>
> Aspire One / AOD255
>
> Redundant page removed:
> Apt / Offline
>
> Whew.
>
> If this is okay, I'll need some help with the forum wiki post...

It looks good to me, and I have nothing to report on the fabulous work you
did Leigh, besides congratulate you for it.

> Also, I don't know if we ever discussed what to do about ToBeReviewed. It
was very handy to have it to put the links, but how do we make final
decisions about these?

That's a very good and pertinent question. One option we could considered
is to inform the Ubuntu Documentation Team Wiki Administrators
team<https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-wiki-admins> alerting
them to the fact that the pages in our ToBeReviewed
page<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed> need
attention, since they are the ones who have administrative rights on the
Ubuntu Documentation Wiki, namely the ability to rename and after reviewing
even to delete pages from the wiki.

Best wishes
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster