From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/03/14 09:15 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Talking about Brainstorms - That is what I need!

Hi Team, Upon waking this morning, I was overwhelmed with David's and Leigh's kind words to the extent that I posted that I wished to rejoin the Team. However that I feel would probably be a mistake. For one, I don't think it practical for me to be a part of the brainstorming sessions and secondly I don't feel I could do justice to the position anymore. If there was a consultancy position, maybe I could do that - who knows? I have suggested the latest Top 20 Page Hits as possibly being my last post for 2014-02-04. Svetlana, if you wished to post your Brainstorm post before that (after running it past David and Leigh) I will do that last post 3 days after yours which is about the time (if I am right David and Leigh) we have normally considered to allow a post to "sink in" before posting another. Cheers and best wishes, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups