Re: Talking about Brainstorms - That is what I need!

On 02/03/2014 09:46 PM, Leigh Tate wrote:
> One concern I have about having two venues for team communication is
> keeping track of the information. It's hard enough to keep track of
> emails, but I wonder if it won't be harder for everyone to stay on the
> same sheet of music if we're spread out over email and IRC (?)

Well, if we do a meeting over IRC, we can always do it in
#ubuntu-meeting and use the meetingbot whatever the name of that bot is,
a bot that can record the meeting and have the add to a report page for
the team.

> By brainstorming, I'm assuming we're just addressing what will go on a
> team wiki page?

You can assume that.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women