Re: Correct Formatting of mailing list archive.

On 02/04/2014 04:56 AM, Leigh Tate wrote:
> Geoff, I think the formatting issues may be from our various email
> clients, the way they format, and how individual browsers interpret it.
> At least that's been my experience with other email lists. (That doesn't
> help much, sorry!)

They maybe and I think what Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph taught me when I
started to do mailing-list stuff lessens the confusion since everything
is inline and always with what I'm replying to.

Though I would like to see more people do this and not be lazy.  No offence.

> Svetlana, the way we've brainstormed in the past, is that one of us will
> start by presenting a proposed rough draft. We work as a team off that,
> asking questions, making suggestions, and otherwise working to add
> information and clarify particular points. It's a bit slow, perhaps, but
> serves our various geographical locations, individual schedules, and
> personalities well.
> Since I am completely unfamiliar with team wikis (actually individual
> wikis as well) I feel that I'd be unable to contribute to a faster paced
> off-the-cuff conversation. I want my contribution to be relevant and
> applicable, not ignorant (which it would be at this point). If you would
> be so kind as to write up your initial ideas in an outline form (doesn't
> have to be completely thought out) and post it to this mailing list,
> that would be an excellent start to the process.

I will keep in mind this.  As I said in another e-mail, I will work out
a draft on a wiki page and pass it along to you then we can talk about
it.  Or the mailing-list, as you say.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women