Fwd: Team Wiki Page(s) Brainstorm

Hey, team.

On 3 February 2014 23:37, Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All,
>
> Leigh, in another mailing-list e-mail, gave me an idea that I think
> could be useful for us and well, to use the IRC channel that we have.  I
> was thinking that we could do a team wiki page(s) brainstorm in order
> for us to figure out what we need for the page(s).  I'm saying page(s)
> because we may need more than one.

That's a very good idea.

> So, I was thinking that we can do this on Friday after 12 P.M. EST or
> another time in #ubuntu-newdocs on chat.freenode.net.  David and I am
> willing to help you two get settled in since you guys don't use IRC.

This time works for me, but as apparently Leigh might not be able maybe we
should schedule it when she'll have full access to her computer.

Also, if it's okay, I can post this call for a brainstorm in the thread
> on the forums in order for users of NewDocs to jump in and help us
> brainstorm.

I can't +1 enough on this. It will be crucial for a successful session that
the largest possible number of NewDocs' users is present and the best way
to accomplish it is exactly with a post in the thread.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster