Re: Merging NewDocs with the Ubuntu documentation team

On 1 March 2014 00:19, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I have a simple question. What happens to the NewDocs Wiki thread?

Hi Geoff.

Like I mentioned in a previous email, my opinion is that the wiki should be
kept, serving the same exact proposes that always has.

I was under the impression that you, Geoff, as the one you first started
could edit its title to reflect the fact that NewDocs are now PopularPages,
but I'm not so certain anymore. But one thing you can do, again because you
were the one who started it, is to ask one of the forums administrators to
do it for you.

What do you think?

Cheers,
David