Re: Twisted or Eventlet?

Ed,

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Soren Hansen <soren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > And as always, there's the argument that Eventlet code is easier to
> > read and understand, and therefore to maintain.
>
> This has been repeated over and over, but I don't think there's been any
> concrete examples of this?

I forgot that you were on Cloud Files before coming to Cloud Servers.  Can
you answer Soren's question specifically, or point us to whom specifically
we should ask? I keep forgetting that Swift is an in-house example of a team
that has tried Twisted and Eventlet and decided to go with Eventlet.

Michael

at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.