Re: Require Pylons, or copy-and-paste its code?

I'm a little out of the loop (but catching up slowly) so I don't know why it
is interesting to use this class, but assuming there is some reason for it
then I would make pylons a dependency.

If it is at all possible I'd rather not add another dependency when we
already have multiple examples of a similar class in the current
dependencies, what are the benefits of the pylon's wsgi lib over, for
example, eventlet or twisted's?

--andy