Re: ORM Refactor

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya
<vishvananda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sure, no problem.  There is a datamodel refactor blueprint started by justinsb.  We definitely could have at least updated that blueprint, if not created a new one.  When we started we definitely didn't expect it to be so big. :(

No worries, mate :) These things happen, I completely understand.
Well, so what's the thought on moving forward, then?  Rick and I are a
bit cautious about pushing the orm-deux branch into trunk so close to
code freeze.  Certainly, if we did merge it for Austin, I think we'd
want to re-prioritize support for non-relational data stores for early
Austin +1.  Do you think the new orm-deux code is stable enough?  Does
it have full test coverage?

To make the plunge or not to make the plunge. That is the question ;)

-jay