Re: Intermittent test failures

Ah yes.  I do remember realizing that the destroy was in the wrong place at some point.  In the orm branch I moved it until after the callbacks were done:

        for _index in xrange(total_slots):
            volume_id = self._create_volume()
            d = self.volume.create_volume(self.context, volume_id)
            d.addCallback(_check)
            d.addErrback(self.fail)
            deferreds.append(d)
        yield defer.DeferredList(deferreds)
        for volume_id in volume_ids:
            self.volume.delete_volume(self.context, volume_id)

Strange that it only fails some of the time in the old version, because that destroy was definitely in the wrong place.

Vish