Installing nova in Ubuntu Lucid 10.04

Hello,

I'm struggling to installation of nova into Ubuntu Lucid 10.04, referring the below URL.
<http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaInstallFestInstructions>
("Instructions for getting it to work from source on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx" section)

I think the below 2 description should be added.

1. Removing commentout /etc/sudoers
   before: #includedir /etc/sudoers.d
   after : includedir /etc/sudoers.d
   (b/c launching nova-networks fails without it)

2. Redis configuration(redis.conf)
   before: dir ./
   after:  dir /tmp
   ( b/c permission denied error occurs when redis write to temp-pid.rdb)

Just want to inform what I found on installation b/c documentation topic appears in today's meeting...
If it's already known, just ignore.

Kei Masumoto <masumotok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Assistant Manager,
Research and Development Hq, NTTData Corp.
tel: +81 50 5546 2301 FAX: +81 3 3532 0491

Follow ups