Re: Installing nova in Ubuntu Lucid 10.04

Hi!

Please check out Vishy's nova.sh script and accompanying documentation
for installing Nova here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaInstall

The docs are currently being worked on. We know they aren't great
right now and would greatly appreciate your input (and bug reports) of
your experience setting up Nova.

Thanks in advance!
jay