Re: Installing nova in Ubuntu Lucid 10.04

Thanks for checking in Kei, and for the follow up Jay. :) I moved the link
to the NovaInstallFest to the
http://wiki.openstack.org/InstallInstructions/Discussion page, but I have
also added a note to the top of the page so that people know they're
out-of-date.

Still, we're having another InstallFest at the next Design Summit, so I
would expect us to keep that page in particular updated each InstallFest.

Anyone have good redirect ideas on a MoinMoin wiki? I have been keeping up
old pages because I haven't found a good redirect method yet.

Thanks,
Anne

*Anne Gentle*
anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx