"python setup.py sdist" now run as part of test suite

Three times (I believe) in the last 24 hours, we've had "python setup.py
sdist" fail in various ways. This is getting old, so I added it to the
end of the script on the Hudson box that Tarmac runs to verify a merge.
This means a merge will be rejected if it breaks "python setup.py
sdist".

Just so you know, the current test_nova.sh script looks like this:

#!/bin/sh

pep8 --repeat --show-pep8 --show-source bin/* nova && python
run_tests.py && nosetests -w nova/tests/api && python setup.py sdist

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/