nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: DEV: Community Agile

"They sound rather fishy until you try them."

Well, for sure you're not in marketing. :-)

Actually, they sound pretty common-sensical to me.
I posted a link to it on the extremeprogramming list
as well.

He cleared up one thing that had confused me: the
different use of the word "sprint" as opposed to
its use in Scrum. I won't say what it means, so
everyone will have to read it to find out. :-)

Charlie