nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Testing Dokuwiki

Hi All,

We need a wiki and that's what I've been spending my time on
lately. The candidates AFAIC are Mediawiki and Dokuwiki. Since
I've used Mediawiki before, I decided to do some testing with
Dokuwiki. You can see the result at http://nunit.org/dokuwiki

Dokwiki doesn't have all the formatting options of Mediawiki,
although there are quite few options through plugins. Anyway,
a wiki for collaboration on a project doesn't need a lot.
I'm not 100% set on Dokuwiki, but I do like the fact that
it stores things in files, since it facilitates reusing
the content for various purposes.

The structure I've set up is pretty much what I would do on
either platform, so that's worth a look and your comments as
well. I've partially moved some parts of the web site to the
wiki, where they can be maintained by the community. I'll
be adding an entire sectiono for specifications tied to
our blueprints in Launchpad.

Your comments are solicited. :-)

Charlie