nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Maintaining NUnit 2.5

Hi All,

Nobody seems to have a preference on this question, so I'm
going with my own. I do hope I won't be the only one fixing
bugs on 2.5. ;)

I've asked to have the code reimported from sourceforge and
set up as a normal branch - not mirrored. We'll use bazaar
to maintain both versions so people don't have to use both
CVS and BZR when a bug applies to both sides.

Charlie