nunit-dev team mailing list archive

First Real Code Review

Hi All,

Andreas has submitted the first real code review. I received a
copy by email. Let's review both the process and the code. :-)

PROCESS
I only saw Andreas and myself listed as getting email copies
of the merge request - I guess because I created the nunit-3.0
branch and he created his own branch. I have added nunit-dev
to get the code reviews for nunit-3.0 so I'm hoping that you
all will get a notice as well. Someone please let me know.

If not, I assume it will happen correctly in future.

CODE REVIEW
Here's the link to the merge request, in case you don't get
the email:

https://code.launchpad.net/~a-schlapsi/nunit-3.0/devel/+merge/10205

A few guidelines...

We'd like to have at least a few reviewers of each significant change.

We'd like to have at least one nunit-core member review each change.

OTOH, we want meaningful reviews, so try to give it sufficient time
for your review to mean something.

Charlie

Follow ups