nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Please Review Proposed FAQ on Using Bazaar

I shortened the URL for those of us using gmail:

http://tinyurl.com/r6ynfr

.. and added a question to the Discussion page:

So using pull on the local trunk of NUnit is different from using
merge on a FEATURE branch..? Would merge on the local trunc work
equally well? — Olof Bjarnason 2009/08/15 14:07