nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Please Review Proposed FAQ on Using Bazaar

Hi Olof,

I think it should work - and it's what you would have to do if
you accidentally made changes in your trunk. But the canonical
approach is to not make such changes and pull will give you
an error message if you have made any - telling you to merge
in fact.

So, to make sure you're not messing up, use pull in your
mirror and merge when you want to merge. :-)

Charlie

PS: I'm going to gradually replace the page names that match
the questions themselves with shorter, permanent names - it's
hard to refactor the text if you have to rename the page
in order to do it. As a side effect, the urls will get shorter. :-)