nunit-dev team mailing list archive

NUnit Framework 3.0 Distributions and Features

Hi All,

As I began to work on NUnitLite incorporation with NUnit,
I realized that we needed an outline of which features
are supported in which build.

The spec at
http://nunit.org/wiki/doku.php?id=dev:specs:framework-distributions
is an attempt to do this.

I'm hoping it will get some serious review and that we can
maintain it as a living document as work proceeds.

As written, the syntax reflects what we now have in
NUnit. No new Attributes, Assertions or Constraints
have been defined yet. So feel free to propose new
additions or changes to what is there.

There are a few items that I think we should drop,
but I'll propose those as separate changes when
the time comes.

Feedback is needed in two ways:

1) What should or should not be a part of NUnit?

2) What should be in the NUnitLite subset?

Charlie