nuvola-player-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Any next steps for upstreaming Songza integration?

Hi sorry for the delay. I had some issue pushing to launchpad from bazaar
that I haven't sorted out yet - basically the ssh connection times out.
Spent sometime looking at the bzr log file but couldn't figure out what the
issue was.

Anyway I will try again from a different network today and if it doesn't
work will ask you to just review the tarball instead.