nuvola-player-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~bizauionica/nuvola-player/grooveshark-popup into lp:nuvola-player

Review: Resubmit

> Nuvola Player 3 is hosted at GitHub, so your future contributions will be easier foy you ;-)

Where is it hosted? I'd be happy to bring my contributions there too. Also, it's not bad to learn bzr as well. :-)

> Please add yourself to the list of copyright holders at the top of integration.js.

Done

> Is the 60-second interval short enough?

True. I set 5 seconds.

Other fixes:
 - removed unwanted spaces (trailing ones)
 - close popup when is playing

Clicking that button was making song start (even it was paused).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bizauionica/nuvola-player/grooveshark-popup/+merge/229898
Your team Nuvola Player Development is subscribed to branch lp:nuvola-player.