ocb team mailing list archive

Re: OCB, recovering from the VCS move

I'm not a great Github user too. All I can say is we can let 6.1 on LP
without much trouble I think.

I know a way to port LP project to Github (with taking back bugs as issue,
and branches but not MP as pull request). The biggest problem I see here is
the merge of all branches in one repo... Reference are here:
https://github.com/termie/lp2gh/blob/master/docs/moving_branches.rst