ocb team mailing list archive

Re: OCB, recovering from the VCS move

Hello guys,

this is unfortunate, I'm flying to France in 2 days and I have a lot's of
absolutely urgent stuff to deliver right now before leaving. So I had still
no time to dig into this thread and this is sad cause I know quite a bit
about bzr git bridges. Hopefully I read and answer later in the day. Sorry
again.