ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: New ORC draft - Properties

And another update: I think properties are nicely working now in the
rock properties branch. To test, be sure that you are on rock's
properties branch (`git checkout properties`) as well as on nagaqueen's
properties branch (same). You may use all tests under `properties` for
testing (in bootcamp) except 002-* (I have no idea what's this :p).
Also, please write your own code and test test :D

See: http://github.com/nddrylliog/bootcamp/tree/master/source/properties/

One little flaw: Even if a property is fully virtual (i.e. no real value
is used), a member is created in the object struct. This should be
fixed, but IMHO that's not too critical ;-)

So, go out and find bugs! :P

Cheers,

Friedrich