ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Getting started / about iphone development

Hi, I've just found the language yersterday and I haven't even managed to
build a hello world, but there are a couple of questions I have:
Would it be possible to code in ooc for iphone?
Can i use c libraries from ooc?
And, would it be possible to use xcode for coding/debugging?
I can't even imagine how debugging ooc code would be... is it possible I
would need to debug the generated c code?

Thanks a lot!
Oh, one more question, is the language mature enough for serious
development? From what I have read, the language looks very promising, but I
don't know about the development/progress status.

Damian.

Follow ups