openerp-brazil-team team mailing list archive

Competência

Raphaël,

Sua competência está sendo reconhecida! Meus parabéns! É ótimo voce estar
aqui conosco!

<<@fabien

Thank you very much for explanation. Evaluation is good initiative and I can
understand your willingness to "stay out". But if you put second thought of
it, may be you find that being open about your role and status is better
than present it as "neutral".

Direct question to Fabien:
- will you disclose Tiny relation in About (or everywhere in the site)?
(your explanation here is very reasonable to replace that "neutral
profesionals" message).
- will you change "4000 user's feedback" to "4000 answers from users"?

My further wishlist would go:
- openERP centric. (I would not come to eval site to see R/3 and Axapta
compare on load-balancing cluster features)
- DESCRIPTIONS. In many cases you can't quantify experience. Things like
built in IDE, version control can be love or hate features. Argumented
evaluation is more valuable to decide yourself.
- Author. Anonymous feedback is good. Authored feedback is credible.
>From what I found the best expert on openERP is Rafael Valyi. He is postive,
knowledgable, sharing and honest. I trust his opinion over any number of
voters.

http://openobject.com/forum/topic12909.html

[]s,
Mauricio