openerp-community-committers team mailing list archive

Re: OpenERP Community Committers welcome

A Dimecres, 17 de novembre de 2010, Davide Corio va escriure:
> On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 17:45 +0100, Christophe CHAUVET (SYLEAM) wrote:
> > I thinks Commiters group must be 10 - 15 persons max, 1 person per
> > company
> > (if possible)
> >
> > But a second group "Community Members" must be created, and all people
> > want
> > to join this group are accept automaticaly
> >
> > The Commiters groups have a full access on the community branch
> > (server,
> > addons, etc..)
>
> This can be a really good rule to apply
>
> i've asked our developer to subscribe, but i can remove them
>
> +1 for only one people per company

What I have done, by now, is deactivate boh Pexego and NaN groups and have
asked Santi from Pexego to request it again and I'd approve him alone. Don't
you think that allowing individuals only is enough?

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan