openerp-community-committers team mailing list archive

Re: OpenERP Community Committers welcome

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 02:02 +0100, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> What I have done, by now, is deactivate boh Pexego and NaN groups and
> have
> asked Santi from Pexego to request it again and I'd approve him alone.
> Don't
> you think that allowing individuals only is enough?

I think the point is, if we need to take decisions with pools and other
tools, it would be nice to have only one vote per company.

Btw, to achieve that we don't have to restrict the access since the
beginning, so ok to allow multiple subscription per company.

Regarding the "company groups" subscription, maybe for transparency it
could be better to have only people inside, but for me it's really the
same

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com