Re: Membership of Christophe Chauvet

I have no objections, the (python) force seems fairly strong in this one.
;-)
Syleam has indeed built a reputation of solid programming ethics and skills.

As for the adding of members I'm not against keeping the community reviewer
group
closed but would rather propose an more 'pythonic' approach:

Asking forgiveness is easier than asking permission.

By that I mean that we should be more welcoming to members who want to join
but
revoke membership should it be abused. The joining itself would of course
have to be
accompanied by an explanation of the rules and expectations.