Re: Membership of Christophe Chauvet

On 09/13/2013 03:33 PM, Niels Huylebroeck wrote:
I have no objections, the (python) force seems fairly strong in this one. ;-) Syleam has indeed built a reputation of solid programming ethics and skills.

As for the adding of members I'm not against keeping the community reviewer group
closed but would rather propose an more 'pythonic' approach:

Asking forgiveness is easier than asking permission.

By that I mean that we should be more welcoming to members who want to join but revoke membership should it be abused. The joining itself would of course have to be
accompanied by an explanation of the rules and expectations.

+1 Niels!

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl