Re: Membership of Christophe Chauvet

Stefan and Niels have given more than enough arguments, with which I agree, to spare me to find some myself ;-)

On 09/13/2013 03:33 PM, Niels Huylebroeck wrote:
I have no objections, the (python) force seems fairly strong in this
one. ;-)
Syleam has indeed built a reputation of solid programming ethics and skills.

As for the adding of members I'm not against keeping the community
reviewer group
closed but would rather propose an more 'pythonic' approach:

Asking forgiveness is easier than asking permission.

By that I mean that we should be more welcoming to members who want to
join but
revoke membership should it be abused. The joining itself would of
course have to be
accompanied by an explanation of the rules and expectations.