Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-budget-migr into lp:account-budgeting

Hi, Guewen,

You cannot compare a "first class" module, account or mrp, with this functionality addon to the account area. Even the mentioned module, analytic, I consider it as a past error that OpenERP cannot change because of compatibility, but you can see others modules with the name account_analytic_xxxx. Anyway, classes naming convention is in all modules account.analytic.xxx.

Also, the name 'budget' can be used on sale world to refer to an equivalent of the quotation. We have here in Spain a quotation builder that we have temptatively called it budget, but as 'sale.budget.budget', not directly 'budget.budget'.

That's why I'm proposing naming account.budget, but this name already exists (why is it that the name has already be chosen?), so any variant, but on account namespace (namespace is the terminology more similar to what it is this, I think).

But I don't want to bother you more. As you have said, this is only a point of view and my notion of ordering, so feel free to take the path you decide.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-budget-migr/+merge/162802
Your team Account Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-budgeting.

Follow ups