Re: lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax into lp:account-financial-tools

Hi, Vincent, interesting module! I want to tell you what is the mechanism we use in Spain for this purpose: we have account_chart_update, that was recently ported to 7.0, to update changes made on a chart template. So, we made these steps:

1. Add to l10n_es the new taxes on the tax code/tax template.
2. Update l10n_es on target machine.
3. Run the wizard of account_chart_update, that detects these changes.
4. Apply the changes.

That's all. It's very easy for the final user, very deployable and avoids typing errors. The only condition is that you have to maintain the corresponding l10n_xx module, but I think it's far better than going installation per installation making this, don't you think?

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax/+merge/194348
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.